The village is less than a 20 minute drive from either coast offering lovely beaches and cliff walks around Porthtowan and St Agnes to the north and around Falmouth to the south. The A30, the main east west artery is just a 10 minute drive away.
How to get to Cusgarne Cottages
From East Cornwall on the A30:
- Turn off the A30 onto the A390 (to Truro)at Chiverton Cross Roundabout
- After about 1.5 miles turn first right off the A390 towards Chacewater
- Continue to the T-junction, turn right and immediately left towards Falmouth and Bissoe
- At Bissoe turn right at the T-junction
- Follow the road past Bissoe Bike Hire, through Point Mills and LJ Richards Garage and along Coombe Lane towards Cusgarne
- After passing the Cusgarne village sign continue to the T-junction at Cusgarne Hill
- Cusgarne Cottages are opposite through the fivebar gate
(From the Chiverton Cross Roundabout this is approximately a 10 minute drive).